Wednesday, April 30, 2014

F.O.R.M.A.L.


SO last Saturday was my graduating formal. My perfect date for the night also doubled as my ridiculously handsome boyfriend and we thought we'd share some photos of our happy memories with you all.                                                                 We took pre-formal photos at our botanical gardens beforehand by my Aunty who is a professional photographer. These are some of her shots.






It was one of the best nights of my life. I honestly don't know what im going to do without all these wonderful people around me when I finish school. 

"You get a strange feeling when you're about to leave a place, like you'll not only miss the people you love but you'll also miss the person you are now at this time and place because you'll never be this way ever again"

No comments:

Post a Comment