Tuesday, April 22, 2014

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

Due to recent events, I feel as though I should introduce 2 of the most important people in the whole world to you all. Now these two girls have played a huge role in my life over the past couple of years, and I think its fair that I spend tonight introducing you to them. Not only to they deserve an award-winning introduction, but it is also their birthday today! So Happy 19th ladies, have a kick-ass night <3


World meet Mads and Tay, guys meet the world!

On May the 12, 2012 I had the grand pleasure of meeting this beautiful girls (yes, we're triplets :P ) and we clicked immediately! It was quite surreal actually, we became so close so quickly and have been soaking up every perfect moment together since we met. They truly are treasures in my heart, I couldn't ask for anyone better. I'm honestly so lucky! Our lives now consist of constant vacations and roadtrips, its living the good life! 

Well guys, a brief intro to my world is all I can spare tonight, but girls - yet again, I hope you have a wicked day, Love you forever X






No comments:

Post a Comment