Monday, April 21, 2014

Me.


Okay, so for my first post, I feel as though I should tell you all just a little about myself. So to make this less boring, for my 2 followers out there, I've made a list of 15 interesting (more or less) facts about myself.

o n e - Online, I go by my a second name, Jade, for security reasons :)

NUMBER 2. I am currently an 18 year old as of 16 days ago! WhooHoo!

3 - Apparently I have a striking resemblance to Miss T-Swifty (I don't see it?) 


four. I am an Aussie baby 

Fact n.o 5. I have a weird obsession with hands and unusual words. 

6 dot -  I have been charmed by a certain young man and have been in a relationship for just over a month now :)

SEVEN.  I'm still in high school, blahhh

Number 8 - I am immensely intrigued with photography and all things digital art
 (below: one of my latest experimentations for an art assignment) 



9. I am the objectified Pin-aholic. It's true. I'm on Pinterest almost every day, it's an obsession! Come follow me (link in my bio)

Ten. In all my spare time I am a competitive Ballroom Dancer. 

eleven dot - I have the cutest puppy dog ever! He is a Rottweiler, and hardly a puppy but his name is Rocky Road and he's the cheekiest damned dog, you'd ever meet!

T W E L V E . I'm second eldest of 4 kids

13. My favourite number is 4 along with my favourite letter which is J 

4Teen - Up until about 2 months ago, I never enjoyed reading. That was until I came across 'The Book Thief' and now I'm an official book-worm!

Fifteen . Last, but of course not least, my most certain goal in life is to travel anywhere and everywhere before I die. I ache to explore the unknown. I have such an exciting adventure before me. Join me on the ride! 


Well, here's some info about me to kick start this (hopefully but doubtfully) daily blog of mine. Hope you enjoy X 

No comments:

Post a Comment